We recommend you to have the below hardware ready before starting this course.
- NodeMCU Development Board - 1
- Micro USB cable - 1
- LED - 1
- LDR Sensor Module - 1
- 5 Volts Relay Module - 1
- Jumper Cables - 3
Do you wish to buy the kit from us? Click here to buy
Get hands-on with Internet of Things (IoT). Learn to control and monitor anything from anywhere.
- Learn to work with NodeMCU
- Arduino Programming
- Controlling devices using webpage in a Local network
- Build Android Apps using MIT App Inventor
- Publish sensor data to cloud (Adafruit IO & Google Firebase)
- Use IFTTT and control devices using Google Voice Assistant
- Build a Home Automation Project
Click on the headings to view the contents
- Basics of Arduino Programming.
- HTML Coding basics.
- Node MCU development Kit – Description.
- Creating a Webpage.
- Creating a Server on Node MCU.
- Controlling of IO peripheral using Webpage.
- Introduction to MIT App Inventor.
- Building an Android App and Controlling IO Peripheral.
- Working with IFTTT.
- MQTT Protocol.
- Using Adafruit IO.
- Getting Sensor Values and Updating it Live.
- Controlling of IO over the Internet.
- Google Assistant based IO Control.
- Home Automation and Smart Plant Demo.
Who is this program for?
- College Students
- Working Professionals
- Research Scholars & Professors
- No Prerequisites. You will learn from basics
Benishia B Christo
Senior Trainer, Lema Labs
Here are some of the frequently asked questions by the users